I was honored to be asked to decorate the VIP lounge for our recent Working Women of Central Florida first birthday celebration. Unfortunately, I was having such a good time that I didn’t take many pictures but I wanted to share some of my budget ideas for creating your own glamorous space on a budget.
1. Repetition: This works here both with the votives and the orchids.
2. Use variety within a theme. The varying styles and sizes of these candle holders are united and appear greater than the sum of its pats with its clear glass holders and white tapers.
3. Use what you have got. Creatively using rocks and moss from your garden creates a lovely impact for this outdoor dining scape.
4. Pick a limited number of colors and repeat throughout your space. In this case, chartreuse, silver and white. Again repetition adds to the impact.
5. Use plants such as Orchids, for a floral design element that you can enjoy long after the party is finished.
As small sample of the fabulous VIP lounge at the Working Women of Central Florida first birthday bash.